Dean & Company helps media companies adapt to the rapidly evolving digital landscape, develop new growth platforms and improve operational performance.
All media companies have been dramatically impacted by the digital era. Business models are transforming rapidly, and new winners and losers are emerging. How and where content is consumed is changing and media markets are becoming more complex. It is critical for companies to not only identify strategies that grow their customer base but also ensure that profitability follows.
Dean & Company has the experience, skills, and talent necessary to provide senior management the answers to these critical questions. We drill down into the fundamental economics of the business issue, using facts to quantify the value of strategic options and define the individual actions necessary to get to the most profitable result. We provide advice and expertise on key issues facing the industry, including:
- Cost Management: Driving cost reductions (process redesign, channel optimization, content acquisition) which maintaining quality
- Customer Growth and Retention: Developing detailed analytical solutions to understanding the customer base, identifying critical customers, reducing churn, and growing revenue
- CRM: Identifying the critical elements of customer relationship management (CRM) that drive customer bonding, quantifying the value of specific operating tactics, and defining which actions your business must take – all while considering the delicate issues of brand conflict, customer privacy, and historic product silos
- M&A: Identifying acquisition growth strategies and opportunities, conducting deal valuation and strategic due diligence
- Technology Strategy: Identifying where profits will migrate as a result of technology and defining what your company needs to do to ensure maximization of its profit pool and avoid falling into the commodity-provider position