Dean & Company works with clients to address their most important strategic questions with actionable solutions
An enterprise’s success depends on developing a strategy that understands the origin of competitive advantage in the market, identifies a plan to win, and translates the plan into a set of discrete action. Dean & Company has almost 20 years experience in working with corporations and individual business units to develop strategy. We help answer the key questions which drive strategy:
- What is the relative positioning in the market in relation to competitiors? What are the areas of excellence?
- What are the granular opportunities for growth?
- What are the key sources of current and future profitability and how can they be enhanced?
- What synergies can be achieved across the corporation?
- Who are your customers and what is your relationship with them? How can the value proposition be improved for both?
- What actions are most critical to take in answer to these questions? What resources and organization are required to sustain this effort?
- How can innovation be fostered?